“Zillow recently overhauled their system for uploading, approving, and publishing videos to listing pages. This updated system is meant to speed up the upload process, so you can get videos up for your listings faster!
You don’t have to be a Zillow Premier Agent to upload or publish videos to a Zillow listing, but you do need a free Zillow profile to approve and publish videos to a listing. You can sign up quickly and easily by clicking here.
Here is a tutorial for how to upload a real estate video to an active Zillow listing:
- Login to www.zillow.com/manage-videos using your existing Zillow login information.
- Find the listing page for your property on Zillow.com.
- Copy and paste the URL address into the indicated field on the upload page and click “Submit”.
- Browse or drag-and-drop the .mp4 or .mov video file into the uploader.
- Click “Upload Video”.
- The video will begin processing after the video uploads successfully. This may take a few minutes. You can reload the page to check on the progress of the video processing.
Tada! You did it!
If you’d rather have your photographer (like us!) upload your video to Zillow, all you have to do is approve and publish the video.
Here’s a quick tutorial for how to approve and publish videos to Zillow for active listings:
Option 1: Approve and Publish via the Zillow Agent Hub
- After your photographer has uploaded the video to the Zillow listing, login to Zillow.com and click on Agent Hub in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Listings in the menu, then My Listings. You’ll see all of your synced MLS listings.
- Find the listing you want to approve and publish a video for and click Add Video. You will be taken to the video page for your listing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click the blue button that reads “Publish to listing”.
You’re all set! The video will immediately appear live on your listing.
Option 2: Approve and Publish via the Confirmation Email
- You will receive a Confirmation Email once your photographer has uploaded the video to Zillow. The email will be sent to the email address associated with the listing and your free Zillow profile. The email will contain a link to publish the video.
- Click the link in the email. You will be taken to the video page for your listing. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the blue button that reads “Publish to listing”.
That’s it! The video will immediately appear live on your listing.
Hope that helps! If you have any questions about how to upload a video to Zillow, how to approve video content on Zillow, or about how to book a video shoot, send us a message!